Where the sugar-coating stops

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Wow

Well that was a sad little post wasn't it. That was not depression talking it was PMS. Which I feel like I have 24/7 lately because of this whol IUD thing... but anyways.... exciting news! I haven't really been follwing my new lifestyle change thingy like I should but I have to admit, cutting out soda and keeping sweets out of the house has totally changed my way of thinking about food. Matthew bought Lillian some ice cream last night (she's sick and cranky) and when I asked him to scoop me a small bowl he said no. Now at first I was a little pissed but then I remembered I told him not to let me slip back into my old ways so instead of pouting I ate a banana and we played cards. So this morning I checked the scale. I wanted to know how much I had backtracked ove ther holidays and now that I am not excercising at all and I've had fast food 3 times this week... but surprise!!! I've lost another 2 pounds. How this happened I have no idea but it did. SO knowing this has motivated me once again. If I can be loosing weight consistantly without doing too much to change my lifestyle... what would happen if I actually started to work at it? We will see... oh yes we will.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:56 AM, Blogger Charla said…

    good job love! way to go, for sure.

     
  • At 8:56 AM, Blogger Charla said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home