Where the sugar-coating stops

Thursday, September 28, 2006

New week. Same problems.

Well it seems like the harder I try to get away from 'High school' drama the more I get in to. Matt and I are arguing like crazy lately. I really can't figure it out. It seems like if we aren't kissing or flat out ignoring each other we are arguing about something. He's so sweet and I know its mostly me and my crazy mood swings right now but I just get so annoyed so easily. I find myself wanting to be anywhere but at home. I love my children so much but lately I'd rather they be sleeping. I hate it when I get into these stupid funks. I can't really figure out how to get out of them and I just have to wait until they 'run their course.' Last time it lasted about 2 weeks and I've been in this one for about a week so in about another week I should be home free right? I hate these stupid pity parties. Lately I don't even want to be around my friends. I feel like I have to be my normal cheerful witty self and I'm just not in the mood. It's so hard because I've always prided myself on not hiding my emotions and being very open with my feelings and now I envy all thsoe who can fake their happiness so well. Last night at church I can'teven count how many "are you okay?" 's I got. Ugh Its so annoying. OK I'm done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home