Where the sugar-coating stops

Sunday, September 17, 2006

New Day



Hello. Well this day started off horribly. I so believe in the idea that the Devil will try to knock you down when you should be on a spiritual high. Every Sunday morning it seems like it takes longer to do my hair, find the right dress, get the kids fed, etc. Then Matt and I almost always end up arguing about how late we are. By that time the last thing I want to do is stand up in front of a congregation and lead worship. Then after rehersing and getting into the spirit, having an awesome service and listening to Jerry I'm fully restored and ready to tackle the week ahead with God leading me all the way. Then of course on the way to lunch one little missundeerstanding turns into a huge fight and we end up right back in the foul mood we were in before chuch. Luckily God is there again and we can fellowship and have our spirits restored. OK enough of that! We got a kitten today! yay! Its super cute and I'm totally inlove with him. I cannot say that Roxy is too thrilled with sharing her space and her family. Hopefully she'll adjust soon! Well I'm off to bed!! Have a blessed week!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:37 AM, Blogger Charla said…

    i can't wait to see more pics of the kitty. Dudley, right?

    how was PF Chang's...did you like it?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home