Where the sugar-coating stops

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

It worked for 2 weeks

Well I've been working on my weight issues and I did really great for 2 whole weeks (longer than I've ever gone before). I realized my problems which I suppose is the first step to correcting and changing those problems. I replaced smoking with food. And now that I've changed what, how and when I eat I've sunken into a semi-depression. I used to smoke when I felt down on myself or stressed. When I quit smoking I would just eat when I was bored, stressed or feeling upset about something. Well I've been counting calories and paying attention to what and when I eat and now I have no outlet for my stress and boredom. So while I was doing great on my diet I was becoming less and less like myself. I was bursting into tears every ten minutes and yelling at Matt in between sobs. I was going to bed 2 hours early just because I had nothing better to do. So I'm stuck in this silly little cycle and I can't figure out how to stop it. Some of my friends are telling me to go back on the medication I was on before I got pregnant but I was really hoping to live the rest of my life without medication. Maybe that's just not a possibility for me. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home